CONDITIONS OF CHARTER
Four (4) weeks before departure we need to have received from you:
1. Copy of the main page of your passport (must be valid for a minimum of 6 months from the date of entry to Indonesia).
2. Flight details for arrival and departure at Jakarta International Airport.
3. Copy of your travel insurance policy which includes medical evacuation cover.
4. Our signed Waiver and Assumption of Risk form that we will email you.
1. We will try to make your trip as comfortable as possible on our boat but note you will be living in close quarters with the other passengers so please be patient with each other and heed our crew's instructions and suggestions at all times
2. Although we have a comprehensive medical kit on board, should a passenger be hurt beyond our ability to take care of him/her then it may be necessary to call the balance of the trip OFF so that we can get him/her to a hospital. This is why we require all guests to have full travel insurance, not just for injured but also for the others who may need to re-book flights. Note: we have not had to cancel a trip to date however better safe than sorry.
3. Each of you will receive 3 hearty meals per day, plenty of drinking water, soft drinks, juice, snacks and tea/coffee. Beer is not included in your package but is available on request if you notify the crew as to how much you require before departure, we will accommodate you at your expense.
4. Drinking water will be supplied from sealed water bottles. Water in the hold and that in the barrels on the deck is not to be taken internally and is only for washing yourself. Washing water is limited so as a courtesy please limit your showers to 1 a day.
5. There is a bunk/bed below for each of you. You will be sleeping in close quarters so be mindful of each other. We also have inflatable mattresses for above deck which you are welcome to use, however we would ask you to pack them up and stow away when not in use.
1. The passenger acknowledges that sailing on a vessel in Indonesian waters and surfing or travelling to and from the vessel, including any stay whilst on land, has inherent risks and dangers to both the passenger’s health and the passenger’s goods, we therefore require you to take out full travel insurance which includes medical evacuation cover.
2. The passenger acknowledges that all deposits paid to Just Dreaming are NON REFUNDABLE and FULL PAYMENT for your trip is to be made 90 DAYS prior to departure.
3. The passenger acknowledges that he/she has read this document and the terms and conditions set forth and accepts all risks and dangers associated with their stay on SV Just Dreaming. SV Just Dreaming, its owners, employees, agents and associates ("Operator") disclose that they are not responsible or liable for any injury, ill health, disease, death, damage, loss, delay, cost, expense, inconvenience, or loss of enjoyment suffered by any passenger or any person or corporation associated with a passenger caused directly or indirectly arising from the following:
(a) Force majeure or other events beyond the Operator’s control, including but not limited to war, civil disturbance, fire, floods, weathers, acts of God, acts of Government, strikes or industrial action;
(b) Accidents to or failure of machinery, equipment or transport;
(c) The negligence, acts or omission of any person contracted or employed by the Operator to perform any duty or service;
(d) The Operator reserves the right and shall not be liable, to cancel or make short a charter and return to it’s port should a situation arise that is deemed to be an emergency;
(e) The inability of the Operator to comply with any special request relating to age, medical conditions or physical disability of the passenger;
(f) Any failure by the passenger to obtain a passport or visa or proper vaccinations;
(g) The failure by the Operator to provide accommodation or services as represented on any web site or any other form of advertising media or platform;
(h) The passenger receiving improper or incorrect medical advice or attention or any delay in receipt of medical attention;
(i) The passenger being intoxicated or affected by drugs;
(j) Any food or beverages consumed by the passenger whilst on SV Just Dreaming; and
(k) The passenger failing to comply with any instructions, information or itinerary advice provided by the Operator or the passenger failing to arrive in proper time for any transport or transfer.