WHAT YOU GET & WHAT TO BRING
You just need to get yourself to (and home) from Jakarta Soekarno-Hatta Airport (CGK) and we'll take care of everything else.
YOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Pick up and drop off from Jakarta Soekarno-Hatta Airport.
- Transfers to/from Anyer Harbour where Just Dreaming is moored.
- All on-board charter accommodation on Just Dreaming.
- All surf transfers in tender to and from Just Dreaming.
- 3 hearty meals per day.
- Plenty of snacks and fruit.
- Unlimited soft drinks, cordial, water, tea and coffee.
- All use of recreational equipment on board, such as snorkelling and fishing gear.
- The required Indonesian Government and National Park permits and surf levies.
- NOTE: Package DOES NOT include alcohol however before boarding Just Dreaming you can put in a request for beer and our crew will purchase it for you. Payment is required prior to departure.
- NOTE: Package DOES NOT include any cell or internet coverage as we don't have any out on the island. And our guests seem to love this just as much as the waves! For once on holiday you can truly unwind...
NOT INCLUDED, BUT MANDATORY:
- Personal travel insurance is mandatory for all travel arrangements and must include unlimited medical cover with medical evacuation cover.
- 6 months validity on your passport (Indonesian Customs Department requirement).
YOU SHOULD BRING:
Whilst not strict guidelines, we recommend you pack the following:
- Boards: size and shape is entirely personal. However, a good recommendation is to pack your regular/standard short board, as well as a step-up board for the bigger days. If you can stretch you're quiver to three boards, then a step down/fish style board is a popular choice, or conversely, if you are going to chase the bigger, barrelling days, another step-up, or spare short board, may be a good idea!
- Surf Accessories: reliable leg ropes + spares, fins + spares, tropical wax, ding repair kit, booties, rash vest/surf t-shirt and Gath helmet if you use one. A full wetsuit and helmet are mandatory for anybody that is really serious about getting deep, long barrels at solid One Palm.
- Sun Protection: a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and aloe vera gel.
- Clothing and Accessories: boardies, walkshorts, t-shirts, casual/comfortable shoes, personal toiletries, towels and medication, tropical insect repellant.
- Entertainment: music/mp3 player, still/video camera/s, good book/s, travel games, DVDs.
No mandatory vaccinations are required for this area of Indonesia, however, we strongly recommend you consult your doctor for suitable medications, prescriptions and provisions appropriate for you. Malaria will most likely be on your doctors radar when you inform them of the location you are travelling to, however please ensure you take serious note of any side effects of medication they recommend as some are not suitable for the tropics especially those that make your eyes and skin hypersensitive to the sun.